The Virginia REALTOR® Hall of Fame honors Virginia REALTORS® who have made extraordinary and distinguished contributions to the real estate profession and markets in Virginia over a period of at least 25 years.
General Submission Guidelines
The general submission guidelines for the Virginia REALTOR® Hall of Fame shall be as follows:
- The nominee should be a qualified individual who has been actively involved in two of the three levels of the REALTOR® organization (local, state, national) and must be recognized as a leader in the real estate profession in his/her community. Nominee must have contributed significantly to the real estate profession in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Previous nomination will not affect nominees’ consideration for this award.
- Nominations may be submitted by individuals, firms, brokers/managers, and by local associations, but not by the nominee themselves.
- Letters of recommendation and other supporting documentation, including resumes, news stories, etc., are encouraged, but not required, and will be considered as part of the application.
- Online form submission is the required application format.
- Nominee must have had at least 25 years of continuous service as a member of the Virginia REALTORS®.
- Nominee may be a living or deceased member of the association.
- For any State Past President to be considered for the Hall of Fame induction, at least five (5) years must have lapsed since he/she served as the state association president.
- Entries must be received by a submission deadline as determined by association staff in consultation with the chair of the Awards Selection Committee.
Please login to continue.