The Virginia REALTOR® of the Year Award is presented to professionals who have made proven contributions to the real estate industry through both personal and professional achievement and outstanding volunteerism.
General Submission Guidelines
The general submission guidelines for the Virginia REALTOR® of the Year Award shall be as follows:
- The nominee should be a qualified individual who has had an impact on the local and state level. Previous nomination will not affect nominees’ consideration for this award.
- Nominations may be submitted by individuals, firms, brokers/managers, and by local associations.
- Letters of recommendation and other supporting documentation, including resumes, news stories, etc., is encouraged, but not required, and will be considered as part of the application. Nominations from local REALTOR® of the Year recipients may be submitted to supplement the VAR nomination form if criteria are equivalent to the Virginia REALTOR® of the Year criteria.
- Online form submission is the required application format.
- Criteria for nominating your candidate may be for current year accomplishment and/or for any period up to the previous ten (10) years.
- Previous winners of this award are not eligible.
- All awards are scaled on a 100-point system, with each section given part of the total value as outlined in the application.
- Entries must be received by a submission deadline as determined by association staff.
The criteria for the Virginia REALTOR® of the Year Award will be asked for and scored based on:
- Service to the REALTOR® organization
- Community service
Please login to continue.